Thursday 31 July 2008

the London 8C Show

My photos definitely don't do it justice... even the colour is wrong. In the metal it is a deep, vibrant and slightly vicious red. Competizione Red to be precise and my pics make it look orange!

Forget every other motor car on display at the London Motor Show... they fade into insignificance... Bentleys, Jaguars, Ferraris even the Bugatti Veron matter not.

The Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione steals the show. Its not even displayed very prominently... tucked away at the back of the stand behind the Brera and 159 next to the also-new MiTo mini Alfa which does not have quite the same impact, but of course is not quite the same price either.

Well, my words are hardly going to do it any more justice than my photos so here they are.

Of course if anyone is wondering what to get me for Christmas...

No comments: